Global Entrepreneurship Week
- 11/13, 9:30 – 10:30 am | Let’s Talk Diversity: Inclusion Brings Innovation | Tickets Here
- 11/13, 9:30 – 10:30 am | Mastering the TIME Game as a Mompreneur: How to Be a Killer Boss at the Pace of Motherhood | Tickets Here
- 11/13, 11 am – 12 pm | Build Your Brand, Find Your Tribe: How to Find Your Voice in a Sea of Social Media Chatter | Tickets Here
- 11/13, 11 am – 12 pm | I Wish I Thought of it Sooner: Legal Considerations for Startups | Tickets Here
- 11/13, 1:30 – 2:30 pm | “So, Are We Making Money Yet?” – Understanding Financial Statements | Tickets Here
- 11/13, 1:30 – 2:30 pm | How to Generate Blazing-Hot Leads and Sales for Your Business Using Online Funnels | Tickets Here
- 11/13, 3 pm – 4 pm | How to Test Sell Your Product Online | Tickets Here
- 11/14, 9:30 – 10:30 am | Hybrid Organizations for Ultimate Sustainability | Tickets Here
- 11/14, 11 am – 12 pm | How We Doubled Our Sales with This ONE Video Strategy and Why It Took Less Time, Money, and Energy than 99% of Our Other Content | Tickets Here
- 11/14, 11 am – 12 pm | Leading Effective Teams | Tickets Here
- 11/14, 1:30 – 2:30 pm | Marketing Roadmap: If You Don’t Know Where You’re Going, Any Road Will Do | Tickets Here
- 11/14, 1:30 – 2:30 pm | To Insure, or Not to Insure – Safeguarding Your Business Through Risk Identification & Disposition | Tickets Here
- 11/14, 3 – 4:30 pm | From Zero to Podcast: Exploring the Why and How of Launching a Podcast | Tickets Here
(Titles May Change)
Impact Hub Members: $5 per workshop | $35 for total access ($30 SAVINGS!)
Public: $10 per workshop | $75 for total access ($55 SAVINGS!)
Purchase Total Access Tickets HERE
SEED SPOT 2-Day Launch Camp
Over the course of two days, social entrepreneurs and their teams will work to build a business centered on impact. The goal is for venture teams to walk away with a testable minimum viable business for good, not just an idea for a solution.
Day 1 focuses on helping the entrepreneurs define their purpose and understand the root causes of the problems they want to address. The bulk of the day is spent diving deep into customers and beneficiaries, value proposition, and impact assessment. Venture teams will work with content experts to further refine their ideas.
Day 2 is focused on further shaping the idea into a business for good. This includes walking away with an understanding of the market opportunity, revenue models, and creating the testable hypotheses about the business. The event culminates in a Pitch Night where the teams will have the opportunity to showcase their ideas to community members.
Scholarships available to all participants! Apply now: https://seedspot.org/communities/launch-camp-santa-barbara/